Application form and Prospectus may be obtained in person or by post from the College. Candidates will have to appear for an interview. Candidates called for the interview shall appear before the interviewing authority on the date fixed, with all the following Certificates in orginal. The interview itself does not guarantee admission.
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or equivalent AISSCE / ISC / CBSE / TNHSB certificate
- Transfer Certificate with a photocopy.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Community Certificate in the case of BC/ SC/ ST with photocopy.
- Foreign students must compulsorily submit copies of their Passport & Visa, their permanent address, local address and contact phone nos.
- There will be a nominal standard fee for professional HRD, science aptitude, sports & games training as well as for cultural orientation classes. The amount of fee will be communicated at the time of joining.