ALPHONSIAN CANTEEN COMMITTEE(ACC)
Chairperson : Principal
Coordinator : Director of Physical Education
Members : Three to four faculty members
Lessee of Canteen
Roles and Responsibilities
- To monitor the quality of food provided in the canteen.
- To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene in relation to preparation, service and supply of food.
- To make the decisions on food items to be sold in the canteen and approving the sales price of new items.
- To create a safe and friendly environment in our institution canteen and to bring integrity among students by the inculcation of best practices.
- To monitor the movement and action of the students in the college canteen and prevent students bunking their lecturers and sitting in canteen.
- To modernize the canteen equipment and cooking procedures.
- To control and make suggestions to the canteen management.
- To plan for all the infrastructure facilities required as per norms.
- To ensure a healthy and safe work environment for the canteen staff.
- To look after the necessary arrangements in canteen for smooth operation.
- To develop new ideas and activities to link students with nutrition education.
- To supervise all amenities and their up keep, receive complaints from student’s redress of grievances.
|2||Dr.A.P Seelan||Coordinator||Director of Physical Education|
|3||Ms P.Anisha||Member||Director of Physical Education|
|4||Mr.Panneer Selvam||Member||Public Relations Officer|
|5||Dr.M.Sugin Raj||Member||Assistant Professor of Commerce|
|6||Dr.C.I.Rajesh||Member||Assistant Professor of Tamil|
|7||Dr.S.Angel Jeyalet Rani||Member||Assistant Professor of Tamil|