College Examination Cell (CEC)
Chairperson – Principal
Examination Officer – One of the senior faculty members
Asst. Examination Officer – Office Superintendent
Members – Four to six faculty members
Roles and Responsibilities
- To conduct smoothly the Examination and Evaluation Process in the College.
- To conduct the continuous internal assessment, model examination and University Semester examinations.
- To serve all Examination related notices to all concerned.
- To take necessary steps to prepare Examination Time table, Invigilation duties, seating plans in the Examination halls for the smooth conduct of Examinations.
- To take necessary steps for distribution of answer sheets to the invigilators and receiving the answer sheets.
- To ensure that the internal marks are entered in the required format and entered in theuniversity portal.
- To address grievances of administration, faculty, staff and students on all examination related issues.
- To keep all records pertaining to examinations.
- To conduct competitive / eligibility / qualifying Examinations of the Government and other Examination Agencies when the College is selected as an Examination Centre.
- To prepare and send circulars for students regarding Examination Fee Payment, the last date of fee payments and modalities of payment of fine, etc.
- To advise the students on the modalities of examinations.
|2||Dr.R.Sivanesan||Coordinator||Vice Principal, Head and Assistant Professor of Commerce|
|3||Mrs.Jeya Suresh||Member||Office Superintendent|
|5||Dr.P.H.Sudharlin Paul||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of Physics|
|6||Ms.M.Asha Mary||Member||Assistant Professor of Mathematics|
|7||Dr.B.Jini Kumari||Member||Assistant Professor of Chemistry|
|8||Mr.J.John Britto||Member||Assistant Professor of Computer Science|
|9||Ms.M.Aksha Immaculate||Member||Assistant Professor of English|
|10||Mr. Panneer Selvam||Member||Public Relations Officer|