Advisor : Secretary& Correspondent
Chairperson : Principal
Convener : One of the senior faculty members
Members : Four to six faculty members
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide and maintain a dignified, congenial working environment for women employee.
- To promote awareness about sexual harassment through educational initiatives that encourages and fosters a respectful and safe campus environment.
- To scrutinize complaints of sexual harassment or gender discrimination and time-bound enquiries on priority.
- To look into the grievances put forward by the women employees of the college.
- To equip women employees with knowledge of their legal rights.
- To organize various functions acquainting the women regarding their rights.
- To provide a platform for listening to complaints and redressal of grievance.
- To receive all the complaints in writing under the proper and correct signature of the complainant.
- To investigate reported cases of sexual harassment of women, if any and submit its report to the disciplinary authority recommending action to be taken against the accused miscreants.
- To ensure the fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints.
- To provide special counseling to the victim as and when necessary.
- To report, if there is a prima-facie case for legal or disciplinary action against the perpetrator of the crime and to pursue the case to its logical end.
- To maintain a calm and quite composure and behave in an unbiased and impartial manner.
- To ensure that at no stage the particulars of the persons involve are made public which may amount to further humiliation of the parties.
|2||Mrs.Aksha Immaculate||Coordinator||Assistant Professor of English|
|3||Ms.N.Jemila Dani||Member||Assistant Professor of Commerce|
|4||Dr.S.Immaculate Shyla||Member||Assistant Professor of Computer Science|
|5||Dr.A.Subitha||Member||Assistant Professor of Mathematics|