GRIEVANCE AND REDRESSAL CELL
Chairman : Principal
Advisor : Secretary and Correspondent
Coordinator : One of the Senior Faculties
Members : Vice Principal
One of the faculties
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To redress the grievances of staff and students
- To ensure a democratic environment in the campus.
- To attend the general grievances of the students, public (related to the College), Staff and suggest redressal measures within the framework of College / University / Government rules.
- To report the matters to the Principal/Department Head.
- To attend to Students’ grievances related to Examinations and recommend suitable redressal measures.
- To maintain records of the Grievances redressed/ reported / referred and submit thesame to the IQAC Committee.
- To make the institute people friendly.
- To ensure the qualitative and quantitative development through the grievance and redress cell.
|2||Very Rev.Fr.Antony Jose||Advisor||Secretary and Correspondent|
|3||Mrs.J.Mary Vasantham||Co-ordinator||Assistant Professor of Chemistry|
|5||Mrs.V.V.Sibitha||Member||Assistant Professor of Physics|