College Magazine Committee (CMC)
Chairman – Principal
Vice Chairman – Secretary and Correspondent
Chief Editor – One of the faculty members
Editorial Board Members – One each faculty member from all departments
– Office Superintendent
– Public Relation Officer
– Three to four student representatives
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide a platform for students to express their creative writing skills, arts and aesthetic talents.
- To prepare materials, edit, design and publish the annual college magazine.
- To gather information from the departments regarding conduction of events, students’ and faculty achievements.
- To gather photos of program, seminars and special events and organise them for the College magazine.
- To gather information regarding various sports meets and cultural events conducted within / outside the college and publishing the same.
- To arrange for sponsorship for the publication of the College magazine.
- To work towards getting sufficient advertisements to meet the cost of publication of the College magazine.
|2||Very Rev.Fr.Antony Jose||Vice Chairman||Secretary and Correspondent|
|3||Sharmistha Purakayatha||Chief Editor||Assistant Professor of English|
|4||Mr.V.Niranjan Prasad||Member||Assistant Professor of English|
|5||Dr.A.Subitha||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of Mathematics|
|6||Dr K.S.Mithra||Member||Assistant Professor of Computer Science|
|7||Dr.M.Jeba Jeeva Rani||Member||Head &Assistant Professor of Chemistry|
|8||Dr.C.Selvaraj||Member||Assistant Professor of Commerce|
|9||Dr.S.Ajitha||Member||Assistant Professor of Physics|
|10||Mrs.Jeya Suresh||Member||Office Superintendent|
|11||Mr.Panneer Selvam||Member||Public Relations Officer|