STUDENTS DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE
Chairman : Principal
Coordinator : Physical Director
Members : All the Heads of Departments
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain and enforce strict discipline within the college campus.
- To mould the students as good citizens of the country
- All the students should wear their ID Cards while they are in the campus
- Violation of dress code or disturbance in the class, the ID card will be confiscated from the student.
- In case of any misbehavior or violation of the college rules, the ID cards of the students will be kept with the Disciplinary Committee Members till the enquiry is over.
- To enforce total prohibition of cell phone usage by the students within the college campus.
- To note that cell phone is prohibited in the college campus and if a student is found carrying a cell phone, it will be taken away and handed over to the Principal.
- To monitor the movement of the students in the college and prevent students loitering around in the corridors during the college working hours.
- To ensure that all the students attend classes without bunking and prevent them from leaving the college early. Note that no student can leave the college early without prior permission from the concerned authorities.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the college campus and ensures that this is being strictly followed.
- To ensure that students maintain complete silence in the library.
- To maintain proper discipline in the college canteen and student waiting room during the college working hours.
- Damage caused to the college property by any student / group of students, the cost of the same will be recovered with a fine from the said student / group of this will be followed by disciplinary action.
- Indiscipline is found by any of the students; warn them on the first instance. Take disciplinary action based on the rules and regulations of the committee.
- To assist the college anti-ragging committee in preventing ragging in the College and to spread anti-ragging campaign throughout the students community.
|4||Dr.R.Pranesh Kumar||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of English|
|5||Dr.M.Jeba Jeeva Rani||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of Chemistry|
|6||Dr.P.H.Sudharlin Paul||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of Physics|
|7||Dr.A.Subitha||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of Mathematics|
|8||Dr.S.Sanjith||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of Computer Science|
|9||Dr.P.S.Rajesh||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of Tamil|