The College follows both online and offline modes of application for admission to the various courses offered by the College.
Application form and Prospectus may be obtained in person or by post from the College. Candidates will have to appear for an interview. Candidates called for the interview shall appear before the interviewing authority on the date fixed, with all the following certificates in original. The interview itself does not guarantee admission.
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or equivalent AISSCE / ISC / CBSE / TNHSB certificate
- Transfer Certificate with a photocopy
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate in the case of BC/ SC/ ST with photocopy
- Foreign students must compulsorily submit copies of their Passport and Visa, their permanent address, local address and contact phone nos.
- There is no additional fee for additional training in professional HRD, science aptitude, sports and games training as well as for cultural orientation classes. The amount of fee will be communicated at the time of joining.