Chairman : Principal
Advisor : Secretary and Correspondent
Coordinator : Vice Principal
Members : All the HODs
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure that daily attendance is recorded by the Professors in the prescribed attendance sheets/Slip/Notebook/Assessment Book and that the same is submitted within 2 days of the completion of the last lecture/s for the month.
- To inform the Principal the name/s of the defaulting Lecturer/s by the 3rd of the following month.
- To ensure timely compilation of attendance record by the dealing clerks.
- To ensure periodic display of attendance on the Notice Boards and make corrections if needed.
- To keep track of regular absentees and counsel them, if required, along with their parents.
- To generate the defaulters’ list, and after receiving approval from the Principal of the same, handover a copy to the Examination Cell/College Accountant so as to mail them to respective parents /guardians and give a copy each to the respective class coordinator.
- To prepare a subject wise list of the final attendance, practical and lectures together and make it available on share-on folder for subject teachers’ ready reference.
- To process genuine cases for condonation of attendance.
- To maintain the records of the compiled attendance and submit the same to the IQAC.
|Very Rev Fr Antony Jose
|Secretary and Correspondent
|Head and Assistant Professor of Physics
|Head and Assistant Professor of English
|Head and Assistant Professor of Computer Science
|Dr.M.Jeba Jeeva Rani
|Head and Assistant Professor of Chemistry
|Head and Assistant Professor of Mathematics