Chairman : Principal
Advisor : Secretary and Correspondent
Coordinator : Vice Principal
Members : All the HODs
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure that daily attendance is recorded by the Professors in the prescribed attendance sheets/Slip/Notebook/Assessment Book and that the same is submitted within 2 days of the completion of the last lecture/s for the month.
- To inform the Principal the name/s of the defaulting Lecturer/s by the 3rd of the following month.
- To ensure timely compilation of attendance record by the dealing clerks.
- To ensure periodic display of attendance on the Notice Boards and make corrections if needed.
- To keep track of regular absentees and counsel them, if required, along with their parents.
- To generate the defaulters’ list, and after receiving approval from the Principal of the same, handover a copy to the Examination Cell/College Accountant so as to mail them to respective parents /guardians and give a copy each to the respective class coordinator.
- To prepare a subject wise list of the final attendance, practical and lectures together and make it available on share-on folder for subject teachers’ ready reference.
- To process genuine cases for condonation of attendance.
- To maintain the records of the compiled attendance and submit the same to the IQAC.
|1||Dr S Isias||Chairperson||Principal|
|2||Very Rev Fr Antony Jose||Advisor||Secretary and Correspondent|
|4||Dr.P.H.Sudharlin Paul||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of Physics|
|5||Dr.R.Pranesh Kumar||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of English|
|6||Dr.S.Sanjith||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of Computer Science|
|7||Dr.M.Jeba Jeeva Rani||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of Chemistry|
|8||Dr.A.Subitha||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of Mathematics|
|9||Mrs.D.Jaya Suresh||Member||Office Superintendent|