Chairman : Principal
Coordinator : One of the Science Faculties
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To set up guidelines for faculties to prepare question paper for science aptitude test.
- To make interests in the field of Science
- To Prepare precise and logical instructions regarding (a) pattern of question paper (b) types of questions (c) rational marks allotted to different types of questions (d) language of instruction etc
- To give advanced circular to the faculties signed by the principal regarding submitting question paper, mark sheet on time and any other required documents.
- To prepare subject wise question bank in coordination with subject faculty.
- To prepare the required arrangements which include test schedule, test coordinators, seating arrangements and evaluators.
- Evaluators will submit the corrected answer sheets within the deadline.
- To keep records of the relevant question papers/answer sheets held in the college in soft as well as hard copy.
- Committee will announce the result after careful observations.
|2||Dr.A.Amala Rani||Co-ordinator||Assistant Professor of Physics|
|3||Dr.D.Stalin||Member||Assistant Professor of Physics|
|4||Dr.A.Anita||Member||Assistant Professor of Physics|