Alphonsian Internal Quality Assurance Cell (AIQAC)
Chair Person – Principal
Management – Manager
Coordinator – One of the senior faculty members
Members – Manager of the College
Secretary and Correspondent
Three to eight faculty members
One current PG student / research scholar
One nominee from among the Alumni
One nominee from employers / industrialists
Roles and Responsibilities
- To fulfil the visions, missions, objective and quality bench mark set by the college.
- To enhance quality in curricular aspect, teaching-learning process and research activities.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- To promote infrastructure and learning resources, consultancy services and extension activities.
- To make arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality -related institutional processes.
- To act as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- To help the administration in developing a system and share responsibilities among various stake holder.
- To prepare self-study report
- To organise workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Organising orientation programmes for Staff and Administrative Staff
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement
- To increase student support service and make the students employable
- To prepare the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR)
|2||Mrs.D.MaryPrema||Co-ordinator||Assistant Professor of Commerce|
|3||Very Rev.Fr.Thomas Powathuparambil||Member||Manager of the College|
|4||Very Rev.Fr.Antony Jose||Member||Secretary and Correspondent|
|6||Dr.Jini Kumari||Member||Assistant Professor of Chemistry|
|7||Mrs.V.V.Sibitha||Member||Assistant Professor of English|
|8||Dr.P.Anusha Devi||Member||Assistant Professor of Mathematics|
|9||Dr.S.Immaculate Shyla||Member||Assistant Professor of Computer Science|
|10||Dr.J.T.Ananthi||Member||Assistant Professor of Physics|
|11||Dr.P.Pranesh Kumar||Member||Head and Assistant Professor of English|
|12||Dr.S.Ajitha||Member||Assistant Professor of Physics|
|13||Mrs.Jeya Suresh||Member||Office Superintendent|