Chairman : Principal
Coordinator : One of the senior women faculties
Members : Five to seven women faculties
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To develop a network among women in or aspiring to positions in educational leadership
- To sponsor seminars which provide opportunities for skill building and competency in educational leadership
- To build capacity of women in leadership positions
- To encourage and support women leaders
- To promote gender, race and ethnic equity within educational systems.
- To empower Women’s through education.
- To organize the health awareness program.
- To solve women related issues and complaints.
- To create awareness about women’s welfare.
- To handle case works and counseling.
- To improve interpersonal skill
- To conduct women’s day programmes.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well being of female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the institute.
- Protection of the girl students
- To motivate and create awareness to the girl student about their strengths.
|2||Mrs.Aksha Immaculate||Coordinator||Assistant Professor of English|
|3||Dr.S.Immaculate Shyla||Member||Assistant Professor of Computer Science|
|5||Ms.P.Anisha||Member||Assistant Physical Director|
|6||Mrs.N.Jemila Dani||Member||Assistant Professor of Commerce|
|7||Dr.V.K.Kalaivani||Member||Assistant Professor of Mathematics|
|8||Dr.A.Anita||Member||Assistant Professor of Chemistry|