College Library Committee (CLC)
Chairman – Principal
Coordinator – Librarian
Asst. Coordinator – One of the Asst. Librarians
Members – Secretary and Correspondent
Six to Nine Faculty Members
Roles and Responsibilities
- To promote and provide for quality academic resources to the faculty, research scholars and the students.
- To promote and act as a channel of communication between the library and its users.
- To formulate general library policies and regulations which govern the functions of the library and formulate procedures for efficient use of library resources.
- To ascertain, evaluate and review library readership department-wise and to take steps for optimum use of the library resources.
- To prepare department-wise requirements well ahead of time for purchase of books and journals in order to augment the research and academic culture in the College.
- To seek feedback on library resources and its functioning from readers and use the same to enhance the quality of its resources and services.
- To take measures to increase the membership of the library beyond the boundaries of the College.
- To work towards modernization and improvement of library and documentation services.
- To prepare and submit an Annual Report on the resources and use of the library.
|Very.Rev.Fr Antony Jose
|Secretary & Correspondent
|Dr Blesslin Diamond
|Assistant Professor of English
|Dr Paul Moni
|Assistant Professor of Commerce
|Assistant Professor of Computer Science
|Dr Jeba Jeeva Rani
|Assistant Professor of Chemistry
|Assistant Professor of Physics
|Assistant Professor of Mathematics
|Dr Angel Jayalet Rani
|Assistant Professor of Tamil
|Director of Physical Education
|Ms Ancy Noyal