ALPHONSIANS – College Alumni Association
Chairperson : Principal
President : Alumni
Vice- President : Alumni
Co-ordinator : One of the senior Faculties
Roles and Responsibilities
- To foster a cordial relationship between the past and present students of the institution
- All the students who have studied are encouraged to become members of the association and to involve actively in the programmes
- Maintaining the contacts of the Alumni with the alma-mater, keeping in touch with alumni regularly and updating the employment status of alumni every year.
- Creating the database of the passing out students every academic year.
- The committee must meet regularly to plan and organize the annual Alumni meet.
- Keep record of the alumni who appeared/qualified in the state/national/international level competitive examinations and who got awards in national/international level sports/cultural activities.
- Taking the feedback from the alumni and seeking confirmation from them for participation in the alumni meet.
- To organize Social action programs to alleviate injustice and inequality among under privileged sections of Organization
- To give an opportunity to the old students of the institution to take part in the responsible tasks of building up and maintaining the traditions of the institution.
- To undertake formal, non-formal and adult education programs to educate rural people and also community development programmes for the development of rural.
- Record the activities or events conducted by the alumni.
|Very Rev.Fr.Antony Jose
|Secretary & Correspondent
|Head & Assistant Professor of Physics
Assistant Professor of English
|Vice-Principal, Head & Associate Professor of Commerce
|Head & Assistant Professor of English
|Dr.M.Jeba Jeeva Rani
|Head & Assistant Professor of Chemistry
|Head & Assistant Professor of Mathematics
|Assistant Professor of Computer Science
|Head & Physical Director
|Public Relation Officer