ALPHONSIAN FEEDBACK COMMITTEE (AFKC)
Advisor : Very Rev Fr Antony Jose
Chairman : Dr S Isias
Convener : One of the faculties
Members : Two to four Faculties
Roles and Responsibilities
- To envisage and put in place a feedback mechanism that is best suitable for the College in its endeavour to provide better academic and other programmes for the students.
- To prepare the content for receiving feedback on various academic and other programmes and services offered by the College from various stakeholders.
- To arrange for and facilitate the feedback.
- To collate and analyse the obtained feedback.
- To prepare a detailed report based on the feedback analysis
- To provide suggestive measures for improvement of the academic and other programmes and services offered by the College based on feedback.
- To maintain document regarding the action taken on the feedback report
|2||Very .Rev.Fr.Antony Jose||Advisor||Secretary and Correspondent|
|3||Dr.S.Ajitha||Coordinator||Assistant Professor of Physics|
|4||Dr.K.S.Mithra||Member||Assistant Professor of Computer Science|
|5||Dr.B.Benitta||Member||Assistant Professor of English|