Youth Red Cross (YRC)
Chairperson – Principal
Programme Officer – One of the faculty members
Asst. Programme Officer – One of the faculty members
Members – Two to three faculty members
– Two students of the College
Roles and Responsibilities
- To inculcate among the youth the importance of humanitarian services for the welfare of the human society.
- To enable the growth and development of spirit of service and sense of duty with dedication and devotion in the minds of youth.
- To encourage voluntarism for meeting social and emergency needs of the society among the students of the College.
- To train student volunteers in rendering humanitarian services.
- To foster better friendly relationship with all without any discrimination.
- To encourage community service through awareness creation, education and training.
- To organise workshop for YRC volunteers in order to enlighten their knowledge in first-aid and rescue steps in emergency.
- To plan and conduct awareness programme related to social and health issues.
- To make the youth come forward to care for the health of sick and suffering humanity.
- To encourage students for voluntary Blood Donation.
- To maintain document of the various programmes / activities organised by YRC.
- To prepare and submit annual report to the authorities / management.
|2||Dr.M.Sugin Raj||Programme Officer||Assistant Professor of Commerce|
|3||Dr.M.N.Audline Jini||Asst. Programme Officer||Assistant Professor of Physics|
|4||Dr.J.Blesslin Diamond||Member||Assistant Professor of English|
|5||Dr.V.K.Kalaivani||Member||Assistant Professor of Mathematics|
|6||Dr S.Sanjith||Member||Assistant Professor of Computer Science|