ALPHONSIAN COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (ACDC)
Convener : Secretary and Correspondent
Co-convener : Principal
Members : Public Relations Officer
One to three senior faculty members
Roles and Responsibilities
- To prepare an overall comprehensive development plan of the college regarding academic, administrative and infrastructural growth and enable the college to foster excellence in curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To recommend to the management about introducing new academic courses and creating additional teaching and administrative posts.
- To decide the academic calendar: the teaching programs, workload and requirement of teaching, non-teaching staff.
- To frame a smooth admission procedure as per norms.
- To encourage and strengthen research culture, consultancy and extension activities, academic collaborations, use of ICT in teaching learning, training facility to staff.
- To recommend management for approval of the annual financial statements and budget.
- To decide the welfare schemes of the college for staff and students, other events like Annual Day, Sports Day, Intercollegiate events, Seminar/ Conferences.
- To recommend appropriate steps regarding the discipline, safety and security issues of the institution.
- To make appropriate recommendations on inspection reports, local inquiry reports, audit report, report of national Assessment, and Accreditation Council.
- To track all activity of students and staff regarding indiscipline or other activity that is not beneficial for the institution.
- To review the IQAC Report and monitor the process of all existing committee.
- To prepare the annual report on the work done by committee for the year and submit the same to the management.
|1||Very Rev.Fr.Antony Jose||Convener||Secretary and Correspondent|
|4||Mr. Panner Selvam||Member||Public Relations Officer|
|5||Dr.M.N.Audline Jini||Member||Assistant Professor of Physics|