College Sports Committee (CSC)
Chairperson – Principal
Coordinator – Physical Director of the College
Asst. Coordinator – One of the Assistant Physical Directors
Members – All Assistant Physical Directors
– Four to six faculty members
Roles and Responsibilities
- To promote and enhance sporting talents in the students of the College.
- To organise events and competitions for the sporting development of the students of the College and for the general welfare and health of the students.
- To inculcate enthusiasm, courage and confidence in students and to work for a sound mind and a sound body in students.
- To make students realize that beside academics sports also can create achievers.
- To ensure all students get opportunities to participate to the best of their ability in sports and games.
- To work with parents / guardians and volunteers to achieve positive experiences for players in terms of training and fitness.
- To plan and organise sports carnivals, intra-college, inter-college and inter-school for the welfare of the growth of the students and the College.
- To ensure high level of discipline and befitting standard of character in the students.
- To organise and arrange for coaching in the best manner possible for achieving optimum performance in sporting events.
- To arrange for sponsorship / advertisement for the organisation of various sporting events in the College.
- To liaison with sports clubs / associations / departments and the University for providing opportunity for students for participation in higher level competitions and achievements.
- To arrange for escorts and coaches for students / teams participating in events outside the College.
- To maintain all records and submit annual reports to the College authorities / management.
|3||Mrs.P.Anisha||Asst. Co-ordinator||Assistant Physical Director|
|4||Dr.R.Paulmoni||Member||Assistant Professor of Commerce|
|5||Dr.C.I.Rajesh||Member||Assistant Professor of English|
|6||Dr.R.Shabu||Member||Assistant Professor of Physics|
|7||Dr.V.K.Kalaivani||Member||Assistant Professor of Mathematics|
|8||Dr.C.Thinkal Dayana||Member||Assistant Professor of Computer Science|