ALPHONSIAN MENTORING CELL (AMC)
Chairman : Principal
Conveners : Counselor of the College
Co-conveners : One to Two Faculties
Roles and Responsibilities
- To monitor the mentoring activities.
- To organise individual and group mentoring.
- To organise training programmes for mentors.
- To arrange the venues for group mentoring.
- To allot the mentees.
- To inform the chairperson about the mentoring activities.
- To help students to manage their own learning in order to maximize their potential, develop their skills, improve their performance
- To strengthen student teacher relationship with individual mentoring
- To have a personal interaction with each student as per the report of mentors
|1.||Dr. S. Isias||Chairperson||Principal|
|2.||Sr. C. J. Vincy||Convener||Counselor|
|3.||Mrs. Sharmistha Purkayastha||Co-Convener||Assistant Professor of English|
|4.||Dr. S. Immaculate Shyla||Co-Convener||Assistant Professor of Computer Science|