STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE
Chairman : Principal
Coordinator : Public Relation Officer
Members : Two to Four faculties
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To recommend criteria wise scholarship to the students
- To review applications based on the recommended criteria.
- To keep written notes in files to document process and decisions that were made.
- Openness in revealing any conflict of interest with potential scholarship applicants.
- Understanding the need for fairness, objectivity and nondiscrimination within the scholarship selection process.
- Under the guidance of the college, make recommendations on recipients for each assigned scholarship to the Principal for final approval.
|2||Mr.R.Panneer Selvam||Coordinator||Public Relations Officer|
|3||Mr.P.Paul Hawkins||Member||Assistant Professor of Mathematics|
|4||Mrs.T.M.Jalaja Mary||Member||Assistant Professor of English|
|5||Dr.J.T.Ananthi||Member||Assistant Professor of Physics|