College Career Guidance & Placement Cell (CCGPC)
Chairman – Principal
Coordinator – A Faculty Member of the College
Members – Secretary and Correspondent
Six Faculty Members
Public Relation Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- To promote and enhance employment opportunities for the students of the
- To arrange for expert institutions and persons for conducting career guidance programmes for the students of the College.
- To act as a link between the Institution and organisations / industries / enterprises for facilitating campus placements for the students of the College.
- To arrange all logistics for the career guidance programmes and campus interviews and help students to get employment on the completion of their UG / PG or other courses in the College.
- To conduct training programmes for various competitive examinations in the campus.
- To collect and maintain the details of the final year students and share it with placement agencies and organisations / industries / enterprises and organise employment fairs.
- To maintain all records related to meetings and all activities organised by the Cell.
|2||Dr.S.Sanjith||Coordinator||Assistant Professor of Computer Science|
|3||Very Rev Fr.Antony Jose||Member||Secretary and Correspondent|
|4||Dr.R.S.Rajesh||Member||Assistant Professor of Tamil|
|5||Dr.A.Anita||Member||Assistant Professor of Chemistry|
|6||Dr.R.Shabu||Member||Assistant Professor of Physics|
|7||Dr.D.Stalin||Member||Assistant Professor of Mathematics|
|8||Dr.M.Sugin Raj||Member||Assistant Professor of Commerce|
|9||Dr.R.Pranesh Kumar||Member||Assistant Professor of English|